Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (MARKET AND SERVICES)
1. These general conditions of sale are agreed upon between BRANDÃO & CRESPO LDA, with headquarters Rua Júlio Dinis 748, 3º esq, sala 312, 4050-012, Porto, tax identification number 516663003 and contact +351 912 210 029, Doravante designated by Cale Lab and the people who wish to make purchases through the website www.calelab.com are designated by "User".
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.calelab.com will be regulated exclusively by this contract, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to make available and define all the necessary information to the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, paying and providing services or delivery of purchases made on the website www.calelab.com.
2. These conditions regulate all the necessary steps to carry out the order and guarantee or follow-up of this order/provision of service between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The User concretizes his order through the conclusion of the purchase process presented on the website www.calelab.com, adding the product(s) or service(s) he intends to order to the shopping cart.
2. To send your order or User you must:
a) Register, accept or delete the website www.calelab.com, providing for or effecting the information requested therein.
b) If necessary, perform the "login" (allowing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User not registered).
c) Complete the information and choose the options that are available throughout the process of the term of the order (delivery address and billing, shipping method, payment method, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, intends that constem na invoice).
3. A final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of two prices and description of two products/services available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale that will be the only ones applicable to the contract as well as concluded.
4. Cale Lab will honor orders received online up to or limited to two available stocks. In case of lack of availability of the product/service, Cale Lab undertakes to inform the User of the logo that it is possible.
5. The data constants in the invoice are the entire responsibility of the User. Once issued, it cannot be reissued with alterations.
6. Order orders have a validity of 2 (two) days, except if they are ordered by the registered person under a promotional campaign that defines a different period, not being possible to guarantee service provision, prices, discounts, promotions and offers. for além de este prazo. If the same payment is not received by our services within the referred period, the order cannot be validated. Any value received after this data will be returned or used as a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. On the website www.calelab.com, Cale Lab proposes to the User the following methods of payment via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) Multibank Reference;
2. In case of payment by credit card, or debit card, it will be made by the User immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the merchandise. If some ordered products are out of stock, or two of the same value will be credited in the User's card, after or date of the order.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY/ AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
1. The delivery of the parcels must be carried out within 5 DAYS after the parcel, except in the case of parcels by parcel. In this case, the delivery can go up to 15 working days. The delivery is made by the company BATCH or DPD.
2. On order, shipping costs may be increased, which vary depending on the weight and the same destination.
3. The availability of the service will be made after confirmation of the payment made.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. The prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and taxes included, having the account or VAT in force at the date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the Prices of any product/service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive his order (making or paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION, EXCHANGES AND RETURN
1. The process of cancellation, exchange or return is treated on a case-by-case basis, by Cale Lab. The request must be made in writing to the contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 days after receipt of the order, as Instructions for cancellation, exchange or return of paid value and/or return of merchandise, answered and defined by Cale Lab, by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever a refund is possible, it must be done through the same payment method, but in case it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and ownership of the account or card, so that the refund is made by Bank Transfer.
3. Cale Lab undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 14 days after receipt of the product again in its installations.
4. The returned products must be found in the conditions of sale, or otherwise, not in the same state as the User, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the conditions of success will be indicated by Cale Lab.
6. Personalized products, made to measure or by order, may not be subject to exchanges or returns.
7. Some brands sold on www.calelab.com may not be subject to exchange or returns.
The treatment of their data and the fact that they do not comply with the legislation on the protection of data pessoais. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in Cale Lab's data base(s) and will be used for registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available to them.
If your provision is optional and guaranteed, we provide you with the law, or right of access, rectification and cancellation of any given that you directly respect it, personally or in writing, directly for the constant address on the home page of this website.